July 27, 2009

Oh Canada...

I seem to be getting a semi-slew of traffic from our friends up north. Those fine folks from Canada.

Many thanks to Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness for the traffic and props he has thrown my humble way over the weekend. A fine blog you should all be checking out and making a daily visit to.

Makes me feel bad about this picture that I posted many moons ago.




Damn....it's still funny. Oh well, at least they can make a national health care system work, and we seem content to let insurance company bureaucrats tell us what we need and don't need. Blah.

If nothing else, I will eternally grateful to our friends in Canada for these guys....



Great show.

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out. As long as you keep stickin it to the religious loons I will be there riding my dinosaur....just like Jesus would. Glad that others have come your way.