Many thanks to Prof. Grebeard at the great blog Magic Carpet Burn for this very nice award. Glad to hear he is enjoying the daily dishes of vitriol here at Alphaville. Thanks prof!
....and also, in the same day I received this award....
from Wings at the equally entertaining blog Caffeinated Joe!
The honest scrap award comes with the stipulation that I pass this award on to 10 other blogs and then list 10 honest things about myself.....
So let's get started shall we....
10 Blogs that get the award....(leaving off Caffeinated Joe and Magic Carpet Burn because I just got something from them obviously....)
1. After The Bridge
2. Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness
3. From Homeless to Homeowner
5. How Did I Get Here?
6. I Have Seen The Whole Of The Internet
7. Moot Point
8. Napier's News
9. Such Lovely Freckles
10. Vintage Macaroni
Whew......all of those are worthy and entertaining blogs that you should be checking out and adding to your reader of choice (which should be google reader, because that's what I use).
10 'honest' facts.....
1. My birthday is less than a week away.
2. A year ago at about this time I was in the hospital for a leg infection that left me unable to walk for almost a month.
3. I recently took in a homeless kitten and named her Frances after Frances McDormand.
4. A year ago today an extremely nice woman I worked with was murdered.
5. Because of Obama's stimulus program, my job is busier than it has EVER been.
6. Spent Sunday morning watching a FOUR hour documentary on the Mormons.
7. I will not eat eggs, potatoes, or seafood.
8. I detest summer and am anxiously awaiting Fall. Dark at 5pm is good.
9. The Atheist stuff is a cover, I'm actually a devout Quaker.
10. Number 9 is a lie.