June 14, 2005

What goes around....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the words of a great silver screen villian as he prepared to do battle with the man who once taught him everything he knew....

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master.....

These were the words that passed through my mind as my partner and I laid waste to the man who taught me Euchre. Victory was secured in a 2-1 defeat of my storied teacher and his new younger apprentice. The circle is now complete indeed.

Two Jacks and an Ace were laid by yours truly to bring in the final two points that turned the once proud professor into a slack-jawed wide-eyed face of disorientation.
The truth was out there. The chickens were coming home to roost. His hand was played and he came up short.

Let the Euchre reign of King Lemmy Caution begin......

No comments: