December 23, 2009

Greatest Story Ever Told...

From our local Steubenville news WTOV....

I swear that I was nowhere near Cambridge last night.

Baby Jesus Statue Taken From Nativity Scene, Found In Big Boy's Arms
December 23, 2009

A statue of baby Jesus is once again resting safely in its manger after it was stolen from a nativity scene in front of the Cambridge courthouse.

Tom Kennedy, the owner of Kennedy's Cakes and Donuts, said he found the missing statue in the arms of an Elby's Big Boy statue in front of his bakery early Wednesday morning and returned it to police.

Police said they have no suspects in the theft of the statue.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you can SAY you weren't there but can you PROVE it? alibi alibi alibi alibi alibi

giggles said...

My folks lived there for 20 years.... Can't remember if that ever happened while they were there... I'll have to ask my dad...

Merry, merry!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yet another BJ kidnapping...

Lemmy Caution said...

alibi alibi alibi alibi.

I'm pretty sure I was watching the Pens game....but I neither confirm nor deny any accusations!