September 03, 2009

Lutherans....

Forever Your Girl from the blog How Did I Get Here has a great post up about her visit to a meeting she recently attended at the Lutheran church she is a member of.

The Lutherans recently voted to allow gay and lesbian folks to be ordained as ministers (amongst other things). She went to a local meeting of Lutherans that were upset with the national ruling and ended up being the only one at the meeting willing to speak out in favor of the new ruling. It's a very entertaining story indeed.

I asked her to inform me when this meeting was so I could check it out, but she ever so conveniently forgot to tell me.

Click here....

1 comment:

Forever your girl said...

Thanks for the shout out! At least we can agree that these people suck and the world of religion - especially Christianity is a major political force.