March 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

1) Thanks to ALL of you who leave comments. Love all the comments and enjoy the interaction in the comments section. If it weren't for the comments, this blah-g would most likely shrivel up and die.

2) I've very slowly been warming up to Facebook. Still not a huge fan, and there seems to be more meaningless clutter to wade through than I care for, but it's not all bad. If you would like to add me to your FB, just click on the badge and make it so.

3) Questions, comments, links, pictures, requests, whatever.....feel free to drop a line. lemmycaution25@gmail.com

4) There is no #4.

.

6 comments:

Leslie Morgan said...

Lemmy, I've found that the comments section is where all the energy gathers. It's pretty heady stuff.

I don't care for the Facebook thing much, either. Not evern enough to explore it very seriously.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I demand you give us a #4.

Lemmy Caution said...

How about 2 #2's.

Cat said...

If you don't like the useless clutter of Facebook, there's a lite version you can try out. It's www.lite.facebok.com, and you use your same log-on info.

Kirk said...

Facebook? I keep hoping the Mafia will whack Farmville

Kulkuri said...

That's all you do on facebook is comment or not. I'd like to see a dislike button or a thumbs up/thumbs down button on facebook.