April 20, 2009
I became aware, under threat of violence, that I had been the recipient of one of theses fancy blog awards. I've seen them on other folks' blogs, but this would be the first time I've been tagged with one.
Many humble thanks to Utah Savage for throwing it my way!
I'm supposed to toss it on to seven more folks.....which seems like work, but here goes..
1. Attentive Aphorist
2. After The Bridge
4. Monkey Muck
5. Leisha's Random thoughts and Ponderings
6. Unicorn Tea Party
7. The Corporate Cog
Now I am instructed by Frau Savage to list ten "honest" things about myself. More work.
1. I work in social services, helping those in need, and those just looking for a handout.
2. I own a cat named Banjo.
3. I have never been married.
4. I am an atheist.
5. I graduated from a Catholic college (how's that for irony).
6. I watch ALLOT of movies.
7. I spend way too much time on the internets.
8. I love a good debate.
9. I've wrecked every can I've ever owned except for the current one.
10. I read about a book a week give or take.
Ok....I think that just about does it. If I tagged you with this illustrious award, and you are reading this.....here are the instructions according to Frau Savage....
These are the rules:
Then the instructions for the 'chosen ones' ;
1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!